December 21st 2010 1:41 am
[ View A Comments (5) ]
A couple of Kitmuses ago, Santy Claws gave me and Roger heated cat beds and we really loved them - in fact, Roger shtill spends lots of time in hish, especially now that it'sh been rainy and cool out.
Last week, one of Meowmy's girlfriends wash devestated when she lost one of her kitties, and the other one alsho became deathly ill and had to be rushed to the emergency hospital. It wash a furry scary time, and we didn't know if he wash going to live. Without knowing it, Meowmy's furiend had purshased a bag of tained dry cat food from Whole Foods Market here in Los Angeles and it had poisoned her two kitties. Her kitty in the hospital fought furry hard and wash furry brave and he got to come home a few days ago - many people wash purraying fur him too - and so I gave him my heated bed to recover in. Thish makes me and Meowmy so furry happy! He loves it and ish swhowly recovering, and the vets are analyzing the food and will be reporting it. He has to have lots of special medications and shots, but he ish enjoying his (special for liver recovery) foods, and being with hish Meowmy, and being warm in that nice bed. We ish sho grateful he lived, and altho we usually donates to shelters thish time of year for Kitmus, thish year we donated to hish vet bill, which ish thousands of dollars.
We want the standards for pet food to be the same as for food for humans so that no more animals or pawrents ever have to go through thish any more. It ish long over due, and high time that happened!
Roger and I are waiting fur Santa to come and enjoying our purrdy decorations and Kitmus music and we are furry grateful to be together with Meowmy at thish wonderful time of the year. Meowy Kitmus to all our furriends and we loves yew all.
How very nice of you, Humphrey, to give your bed to your sick friend. That is the true spirit of Christmas. We hope that your friend makes a full recovery.
Oh how awful to loose a kitty because of tainted food. That is just not right. We feel for your Mom's friend the human who had to go thru all this. And the poor cat who is recovering now. He had to go thru so much pain. We're with you, Humphrey. Pet food should have the same standard as human food. Horrible, horrible people who produce bad cat food.
We wish you and Roger and all your family a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year. We are also saying a prayer for your sick friend, even tho we don't know him, God knows him.
Mietzi and Timo
We are purring for your friend to get better! It was furry nice of you to give your bed for his recovery!
We would love to see better standards for pet food AND human food~ the things big companies get away with are very scary.
Thank yew so much, shweet furriends. Hish name ish Keef and here ish he just home from the hospital - gosh I hope thish link works. He has a little pink hearts bandage on hish leg but he ish just so happy to be home!
My Furriend Keef
A furry Meowy Kitmus to yew and yer family, Sasha and Timo Katze! Lots and lots of love!
We're so glad your friend is ok HLH. How pawful and it's so scary that it can happen to anyfur. You're a good furriend.
Fank yew Sparky - he'sh doing really well now, and gaining weight back and furry happy! It wash kind of a Kitmus miracle he lived, and yew know, Meowmy would just be sho afraid to ever switch ush to a new food at thish point. We really wants the standards fur kitty food to be as high as that fur humans, and no pawrent should ever have to worry if the food they bought ish safe, yew know? It should *all* be 100 per cent safe! Much love to yew and yer wonderful pawrents fur a happy 2011!