May 9th 2013 12:34 pm
[ View A Comments (5) ]
Inspired by my love of baseball, I wrote my friends a song:
Take me out to the birdhouse
Take me out to the yard
Hang me some bird seed and suet bricks
I don’t care if the birds fly real quick
So let’s root, root, root for the kitty
If I don’t eat it’s a shame
For it’s one, two, three bites I’m done with the free bird buffet!!
Thank you!! (takes a bow)
April 4th 2013 4:09 pm
[ View A Comments ]
Let's Play Spring Tag!
April 4rd 2013
My Friend Minuette tagged me: ~ I must name five things I like about Spring and then I will tag some other furfriends.
Here are some of the things I like about Spring:
1) Outdoor Enclosure. Mommy lets Marina and I go outside. We have a very large enclosure. I can lay on the patio or hide under the bridge.
2) Free Food. I love to watch all the pretty birdies, but I also love to EAT the pretty birdies. Please don't judge me. It's my feline instincts and I'm a hopeless slave to my instincs.
3) Fresh Air. I love the fresh air when mommy opens the windows. I can hiss at the cats walking by and watch the children play.
4) Warm weather. It feels good enough that I can spend hours outside.
5) Bugs and Frogs. I love to chase flies, moths, frogs, grasshoppers, and anything else that moves.
I am tagging:
1) Ben -- 200703
2) Gimli -- 100277
3) Shade -- 1197041
4) Mazie -- 976729
5) Mojo -- 1247595
If you're one of my friends, and don't see your name, feel free to join in: it was a tough decision to pick the five, so I leaned towards those with more current diaries--so they wouldn't resent the need to write again--plus angels have Spring year-round!
In addition, anyone who wants to play is welcome--I love finding out more about all of you!
June 10th 2011 9:14 pm
[ View A Comments (6) ]
The vet called Mommy today with the results of my allergy testing. When the vet started reading off the list, mommy started laughing. Can you believe that??
Here's everything I'm allergic to that they tested for:
Orchard grass, Fescue grass, Bermuda grass, Ryegrass, Ragweed, Pigweed/Careless weed, Lamb’s Quarters, English Plantain, Waterhemp, Box Elder/Maple, Oak, Elm, Pecan/Hickory, Cladosporium (fungus), Penicillium (fungus), Rhizopus (fungus), Stemphylium (fungus), Candida Albicans (fungus), Nigrospora (fungus), Phoma (fungus), Dog Hair, Cockroachs, Tobacco Smoke, Pork, Venison, EGGS, Corn, White Potato, Flax Seed, Tuna, Cod, Flounder, Haddock, Shrimp, Human hair/dander
Mommy has to change my food, change my kitty litter and she said in a couple of weeks I will start getting two allergy shots b/c I'm allergic to so much stuff.
Mommy said the absurd thing is I'm allergic to her. The vet has never heard of that before. She was wondering why it was even on the form until today. Mommy said they all laughed about it and said leave it to us. This wouldn't happen to anyone else. The good thing is, when I start taking these shots, I should start to feel better and maybe I won't be allergic to mommy anymore.
I'm still going to snuggle with her at night. That's my favorite part of the day.