Photo Comments (4)
"I have my wings! Thank you, dear Angel Autumn."
Sex: Male Weight: 13 lbs.
|Home:DEARBORN, MI ||[I have a diary!] |
"My beautiful poem from Angel Wyatt James and family."
"I loved the Holidays."
Photo Comments (1)
"Thanks for the badge, Pipo and Minko!"
"One of my last pictures. I will watch over my little sister from the bridge now."
"Enjoying my porch on a warm afternoon."
Photo Comments (3)
"Lounging the day away."
"What in the world is she doing?"
"Here is my Easter picture."
Photo Comments (2)
"Happy Easter, Everyone!" [See My CatsterPlus Photo Book]
Leave a treat for Boots 1994-2009
Catster stats for Boots 1994-2009
27 times 2,031
Bootsie, Boats, DasBoats, Boatsman, Flootsie
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
August 15th 1994
Black and White
Treats, Susie, my best bud Jacob, a soft beddy.
Noise, people except for mom and dad.
Favorite Nap Spot:
On a soft cat mat.
Whisker lickins' treats-pink bag.
Boots lacks intellectual gifts but will do tricks for food.
Boots lived in the old shed in our backyard before it was torn down. Daddy captured him and gave him all the vet care he needed and slowly introduced him to the other kitties here.
Boots loves his housemates and is a sweet cat. Boots crossed the bridge surrounded by his loving family August 4, 2009 after a short battle with lymphoma.
The Groups I'm In:
* MICHIGAN KITTYS & DOGGYS*, PETS for OBAMA, Beautiful cat eyes, Catster Marketplace, De House of Isaac, Dreamy Mancats, Frends of Skeezix (FOS), Friends of the Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary, Olde Furts
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Catsters In Need of Serious Purring
My beautiful girlfriend:
I've Been On Catster Since:
|January 14th 2007
||More than 7 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
for 2771 days
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
June 6th 2007 4:29 pm
[ View A Comments ]
I have been tagged by Annie in the meme game, so here goes:
The rules: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write in their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
1. I am a very shy kitty around people. I hear someone at the door and run under the bed.
2. My brother Jacob is my best friend. We spend lots of time together.
3. I am a non-threatening cat who loves other cats. I was the first cat that said hi to my new mom's cats, by going right in their room the day after they moved in and eating breakfast with them!
4. I love my treats and I am on the bed with my sister Susie every morning and evening for my share.
5. I really don't like to be dressed like some of my siblings but sometimes I humor mom by letting her put a hat or funny collar on me.
6. I have bad teeth. I have resorptive lesions and have had several teeth removed for that reason. However, I have plenty left to enjoy my crunchy treats.
7. On occasion I emit bilious vapors and my mom is grateful for the remote on the bedroom ceiling fan.
I have tagged:
TYL ERINA (TINA)
See all diary entries for Boots 1994-2009|