October 18th 2007 9:34 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
For this tag game, I need to pick some fellow Catsters and say something nice about them as well as the cat who tagged me. Then, I send a pmail or rosette to the kitties that I have tagged!
I have been tagged today by an Arizona cutie, Neferkitty. This kitty not only a hottie, but she is also very talented. She must be a computer programmer. She just knows soooooooooooo much about computers.
For the current tag game, I've decided to tag some of my long-time kitty friends.
Klemy Q-Tip #134878 - She is the heart-throb of my Squeaky and Fuzzy group.
Frankie aka Francis Sinatra #295988 - He actually has a street in Las Vegas named after him.
Haley (the Man) Cat #466317 - He has a great sense of humor.
Mawse #84503 - I have to admire a kitty who had a crush on my doggy cousin, Duncan.
Mountain Dew #331922 - He has about 30 kitty brothers and sisters and one doggy brother.
Princess Puffy Paws #352540 - She's royalty. You can't top that.
Mr. Biffar aka Biffy #352540 - He's the kitty brother of Mr. Duffy McDuff, the best pal of my doggy cousin, Duncan.
Now, here are 7 facts about me.
1. I live in Keene, New Hampshire, not Las Vegas, Nevada.
2. My doggy cousin, Duncan, is my mentor.
3. I'm a New England Patriots' fan.
4. I'm a Boston Red Sox fan.
5. I love tuna.
6. I got more points than any other doggy or kitty in the AFF NFL football contest for last week.
7. I wished I lived closer to my doggy cousin, Duncan.
Leave a Comment