November 9th 2012 3:28 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 8 people already have ]
Girl Human has received not so good news today. Daughter Human took her out for lunch to give her a little breather. What a wonderful girl she is.
The Vet can not do anything else for our Peaches. His breathing problem has returned. The next step will cost $1500 to $2000 dollars for a specialist to do a microscopic evaluation. Plus we will have to do some long distance traveling. If he needs surgery it will be much much more.
Christmas at the Junction was going to be very thin this year already. Now a decision to proceed must be decided. He is on medication once more to help his breathing. He did eat a little tonight. But we can only medicate for a while before it will no longer work for him.
The Doctor is thinking tumor. Now decisions have to be made. This the part of the Sanctuary I hate the most.
Leave A Comment | 8 people already have
I'm going to cry, I really am. We're so very, very sorry. WE love you Peaches!!! *sniff*. You're doing everything you possibly can, I'm sure they know that.
Not the "c" word. Peaches hang in there buddy.
Calico girl....I'm so sorry.
We add our purrs into the purrings going uo on your behalf, Peaches.
You are LOVED and right now that is the best thing to dwell upon.
Sorry that your furmily has to deal with this, though...big hugs, huge ones.
Sending you lotsa purrs.
lots of purrs to our neighbors at the junction .
We are purring up a storm for Peaches and you. I know it is a hard decsion.
Oh Peaches, we are so sorry Sweetie! sometimes life is so very sad but know there are so many furiends praying for you. sending you lots of gentle hugs. 'Anna wipes tears from her eyes' love and many blessings Anna
Us angels are purring for you too Peaches.
Purrs and hugs,