Texts from Mittens: The New Year's Resolutions Edition
Mittens had a fabulous Christmas -- and guess what? Santa brought him that fancy fountain he's been asking for all year long. And he didn't even have to spend too much up-close-and-personal time with Drunk Patty, although she did momentarily mar his beloved fountain. All in all, a super holiday!
And now the new year is upon our pal Mitty. Of course he's thinking about resolutions, all of which directly benefit him in one way or another. What did you expect? And he's currently obsessed with his teeth and convinced he needs feline orthodontia. If it's not one thing, it's another. And you can believe Mittens isn't shy about detailing all of it in a series of texts to his long-suffering human.
Click here for the entire library of Mittens posts on Catster.
Click here for the Texts from Mittens site.
About the Author: Angie Bailey is an eternal optimist with an adoration of all things silly. Loves pre-adolescent boy humor, puns, making up parody songs, thinking about cats doing people things and The Smiths. Writes Catladyland, a cat humor blog, Texts from Mittens (birthed right here on Catster) and authored whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds, a silly book about cats wheeling and dealing online. Partner in a production company and writes and acts in comedy web series that features sketches and mockumentaries. Mother to two humans and three cats, all of which want her to make them food.
Let Catster make you laugh:
- 5 Photos of Cats Who Look Suspiciously Like Other Animals
- I Saw Through My Cats' Eyes with a Collar Camera
- The Pros and Cons of My Cats as Health Care Providers
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- 9 Haiku Poems from Deep Thinking Cats
- Texts from Mittens: A Cat's Twisted Inner World Revealed
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- What Happens When My Cats Tell Me What to Wear
- It's Impossible to Be Mad at These 6 Cats
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- 5 Parts of Cat Anatomy That Crack Me Up
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 8 Cats Who Look Like Ice Cream