November 19th 2008 11:31 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I am SO excited!! I keep getting tagged and I feel SO special! THANK YOU EVERYKITTY! I was tagged TWICE in two different tag games! 7 Pawsome Facts and the Thanksgiving Game! And since you are kind enough to stop by and read my diary, I will give you not only a two-for-one special on Q-Tips, I'll weave you the Q-Tip dream toy of your choice for FREE! I will weave you ANYTHING you wish: a mouse made of Q-Tips, a ball made of Q-Tips, a feather made of Q-Tips, a necklace made of Q-Tips! YIPPIE!
Here is the first one: I got tagged by EDWINA in the 7 Pawsome Facts Tag! AGAIN!!! Thank you, swee’pea! We love you!I have to list 7 things about myself, then tag my pals and then we all have to write a diary entry about it. You HAVE to play! What BETTER way to get to know your fun friends!!
1. Ummmm… DOES ANYBODY KNOW THAT I LOOOOOOOVE Q-TIPS??????!!!!
2. My mother in law sang my dad a very special song yesterday. (that is MY mother in law, CURLY’S mom!!!!) Everybody knows I married CURLY, right? I know, this fact isn’t about ME, CUTEST ME, but this song was very meaningful to me and my family.
3. When I spy a Q-Tip, my eyes dart back and forth SO fast mon thinks it’ll make me dizzy. She holds up a Q-Tip as if it were a magic wand and my eyes literally DANCE!
4. I ALWAYS have the last word; I back talk mom & dad ALL the time! *bows with a Q-Tip flourish*
5. I am the only kitty in the house that is NAKED! Oh. I mean that I’m the only kitty in the house that doesn’t wear a collar. *giggles* bet THAT got your attention! I know… my answers are getting boring because they are not all Q-TIP related!
6. OH!!!! I just remembered… this is a good one. Mom always takes extra measures to “guard” the hooman dinner so that I don’t, er, “get into it”…. Because I have a WAY of “accidentally” getting up on the counters and “happening” to notice hooman food up there….especially when the hoomans aren't looking. So mom had a big bowl of warm, cheesy pasta with CHICKEN in it sitting on the counter, covered with a towel. She went downstairs to clean MY kitty box... I glanced at the bowl and thought to myself, "boy, does this smell GOOD!!!" *rolls eyes at the towel covering the bowl* Did she even THINK that I KNOW that’s the oldest trick in the book?! I KNOW what's under there! So… I, er, I jumped up on the counter and DUMPED the whole bowl of pasta on the floor!!! Hahahahhahaa!!! I even made it land right side up with the towel still over it, but boy was mom mad!!! I DID IT! Mission accomplished! I ran and hid until the mom-storm blew over, only to reappear as cute and innocent as I am SO good at doing!
7. I MUST make this a Q-Tip related answer, please? I leave my Q-Tips ALL over the house, and afterward, mom collects ALL of them (that she can find) and leaves them for me to play with. But… this is part of my secret stash that I use to weave Q-Tip crowns, Q-Tip necklaces and Q-Tip bouquets for my friends!!!!
AND HERE IS THE SECOND ONE! My beautiful Guardian Angel CHINA DOLL tagged me for Thanksgiving Tag. YIIPPIEEE! I have to name 5 things I'm thankful for, then tag 5 more Catsters. I have a lot to be thankful for; much more than just 5 things!
1. I am most grateful for my forever, warm, safe, loving home. I LOVE my family and my siblings; we are very, very lucky kitties, for we have fresh water every day, food on the table every day, toys everywhere, soft beds and kind humans that give us endless love and attention~
2. The second thing I'm grateful for is my health. I see so many sick and disabled kitties, and SADLY I see too many abused and abandoned kitties. I can see, I can hear, I can run and play, and my insides are all healthy. My little Guardian Angel was not as lucky as me on Earth, for she is now a bright and shining star in Heaven. *looks up and smiles at CHINA DOLL*
3. I'm grateful for my handsome husband, CURLY! CURLY, you are beautiful inside and out. I am so blessed to have crossed paths with you and to be your forever wife!
4. I'm grateful for Dr. Dave. Dr. Dave is our vet. He not only saved Tigger’s life, he has treated all of us for different things, and we always leave the v.e.t. feeling better. He is the NICEST man (er… next to daddy! Teehee) in the world and we trust him with our lives!
5. Lastly, I'm grateful for all of my friends on Catster. You have all truly made me the happiest girl ever!
‘Kay, here is another TWO FOR ONE deal! I am going to tag the same 5 kitties for both games, and you can choose which, or BOTH to play in! *happily flings Q-Tips to her friends* Have FUN!
Leave a Comment