October 11th 2007 3:26 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Well its been a while, and thats cause meowmy hasnt been on here for a while.
Since I have been away alot has happened. Meowmy left us with a lovely woman for a week while they went away to get all smelly in a field. Meowmy was very worried that we wouldnt love them when they came back, but she had nothing to worry about at all. If anything it made us realise that we really did love them even more then we knew! We are now so loving and caring, its like we are different cats!
The other day Meowmy let us out in the garden, and decided to leave us out there while they went off to get more carrier bags. Well, I had had plenty of fun up and down the garden, I wanted up on that high bit above where they let me in the house. I was up there for a good three hours. Meowmy could hear me meowing at her to get me down, but she just thought I was chatting as normal to her to chase me, but I really wanted letting in that window I could see!
I got let in, and didnt go back out for a while, instead, I stayed right by meowmys feet, even if she did ignore me for a while! mol!!
anyhoo, I gotta go, meowmys working, and says I take up too much of her work time!
July 21st 2007 8:07 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
So, KAle tagged me, so I need to put 7 random facts about myself, and then tag another 7 cats to give their random facts and so on! So here goes...
1. When I am being fussed in mum or dads arms, baby fashon of course, my left paw and my left paw alone pads the air. Mum and dad have never seen this in a cat before!
2. If I want to go outside, I will talk to mum and get her to follow me. I sit at the back door, and meow at mum, when I do it though, I make my meow sound like oooouut!
3. I really enjoy playing chase. I will get mum and dad to chase me all over the house, then just give in.
4. I am a scaredy cat. I am even scared of pidgeons!
5. When I am being fussed, I dribble everywhere
6. My favorite sleeping spot is the spare bed. When ever a guest stays over, I never let them sleep. I search out hands, feet, heads and headbutt them until the fuss me, I can do this all night.
7. I have dug a hole in the garden and if you cant find me, thats where I will be!
July 15th 2007 12:04 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Meow! This morning we had a big storm. Mum had been up late last night, but she is always the one I look for to comfort me. At 6.30am, I heard the boom of the thunder and the flash of light, need a hug. Now I know mum is dreaming and dribbling, but come on, I am scared! The headbutt to the face didnt work, the grooming of the hair didn't work. I tried just laying on her chest, but I needed those hands of hers.
She wasnt waking up all that well, so time for the Gerrard wakey wakey. I headbutted her face, was digging at the covers trying to find said hand, and finally decided apon kneeding her face until she pulled out the five fingered peach splodges and rubbed my face and ears until I was calm and dribbiling.
I would say I feel slighty bad about this, but I dont. Yeah yeah I have a dad there to try and wake up, but he is no use, he just rolls over and ignores me in the morning, or his fusses only last about a minute before he goes back to sleep. Mum is the target cause she ALWAYS wakes up when I want her too! Hee hee! Mum has been up for about an hour now, and she hasnt left my side!
Baby Girl was laughing at me being such a baby, but whos laughing now, I am curled up with mum, nice and snug. She is only at her feet!!! AND I got us both some cat milk, she really should appreciate me a bit more I think.
Right, I am off to have a kitty nap, just to rub it in mums face a bit more!
If I dont make an entry for a while its because I am a very forgetful cat, and mum is probably stroking and fussing me to the point where I dont care about anything but that very skilled hand she has.