May 4th 2015 6:52 pm
[ View A Comments ]
We thought we'd test out the code for posting a you tube link in our diary.
I seemed to be the kitty to cost the humans a bit of money this year I got blocked and yes I don't do things by halves.
I blocked in both and yes both ureters. Strange but they did say not unheard of. Well I just added to their not unheard ofs.
They were very happy to do the surgery as they say they don't normally come up and was very tricky so the vet students at the time would have loved seeing that one.
They managed to remove the stone from one of the lines but the other one was in stuck a tricky spot at the join to the bladder that they had to replumb the line to another area of the bladder. Amazing surgery those lines are not much more than a few hair strands wide.
When they took the catheter out I wasn't peeing so they gave me what they call a PU surgery ( tuned me into a little girl).
I have taken all that in my stride and haven't complained too much that my little friend is not there anymore.
ME at the vets in Jan 2015
I'm just trying out the two ways of posting images
Anyway I'm great now been back to the vets quiet a number of times since the surgery because the human has been paranoid to the extreme that I may have problems, but everything has been good and I keep getting a clean bill of health. She need to chill. MOL
Anyway that's all from me.
Also I want to thank everyone for those rosettes I have been getting the human hasn't been very good lately at replying to them all, and I'm really sorry about that. But we have loved hearing from you and thank you again. Purrs and whisker kisses from me.
January 27th 2015 12:45 am
[ View A Comments ]
A couple of things
1- Thank you everyone that has been purring for me. I finally got the last of my sutures out this morning. All looks great. I still look a little like a plucked chicken but I am getting my stripes back yay!!! which is great.
The humans and the doctors have all been amazed how well I have bounced back. It must be down to all your purrs and the doctors exceptional skills.
The humans wants to thank everyone.
The other thing is we still need to thank everyone for the lovely gifts the human needs to work out which rosette we haven't been able to thank.
But we do have a list of furry friends that wished my sister Sam and myself a happy 9th birthday and we want to thank you all for that.
- The Family of Gucci ~ adopted ~, Armani ~adopted~, Nakita, Muppet, Chico ~DB 75b~, Sampson ~DB 75a~, and more!~For the lovely golden heart
The yummy cakes from
- The Family of Saphira, Nonsense (RIP), Viola (Madame Viola)
- The Family of Molly Angel, Macy Angel, Misha Angel, Emma (in memory), Skeeter (always loved), Uboo, and more!~
-Marmelade and Family”
- The Family of Zack Beloved Angel (1995-2009), Harry (2002-2009) ✟, Riley♡ My Big Love, Jack (1994-2012 ) ✟, Enzo (2003-2013) ✟, Hannah♥, and more!~ Hee hee it was a pretty cat cake too.
- The Family of Mathis der Meowler (Angel), Belle (Angel), Antoine, Entrechat Cat (Angel), Figaro (Angel), Kragen, and more!~
BOY are we going to get fat MOL Because Sam got some too.
Lovely red hearts from-
- The Family of Wanda 2000-2006, Norman DB#93 2001-2013, Tess 9-10-2005 to 9-15-2012, Rupert, Mitchell, Beckie, and more!~
- The Family of Luigi, Smiley Cassanova
-Beepers and family”
- The Family of ♥Buddy♥ My Angel, ♥Friday DB #170♥, Bobbie - In Loving Memory, ♥Bijou♥ , ♥Bailey♥, ♥Neiko♥ , and more!~
A snow flake I need one of those it’s so hot here.
-From: The Family of Mugsy, Taffy (forever loved) ADB#30, Texas
A pretty blue rosette from
-The Family of MILO BLUE EYES DB# 73, Smokey Joe Angel Dreamboat #9, SAM Dreamboat In Training #23, MALLEE DG# 22
And lots of hugs from –
- The Family of Zoey, Opie, Elmer, Muffy, Boo-Boo, Oliver, and more!
- The Family of Mac, Angel Ivy, Legolas (Legaly)-Forever Loved, Zander, Zoey, Jax, and more!~
- The Family of Big Harry, My Orange Angel, Patches, Angel Abigail, Angel Zack, Angel Lumi, Silvio- Angel Dreamboat #11, and more!~
-The Family of friskie, homer, KIBBLES , FRANCIS , ANGEL YODA, THE REST OF GRAMMY'S CREW, and more!~
Thank you guys so much for all the birthday treats Purrs Mr D we are feeling really spoilt here.
January 14th 2015 12:58 pm
[ View A Comments ]
Not sure if this will post.... or this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1NJGaar8is
This is a video of Mr D at the vet clinic last night after he had the PU surgery that morning. He's looking great but very tired. He won't stand and looks like a very old man when they carried him in to us but he is happy and should bounce back. We are so happy we still have him.