January 27th 2015 12:45 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
A couple of things
1- Thank you everyone that has been purring for me. I finally got the last of my sutures out this morning. All looks great. I still look a little like a plucked chicken but I am getting my stripes back yay!!! which is great.
The humans and the doctors have all been amazed how well I have bounced back. It must be down to all your purrs and the doctors exceptional skills.
The humans wants to thank everyone.
The other thing is we still need to thank everyone for the lovely gifts the human needs to work out which rosette we haven't been able to thank.
But we do have a list of furry friends that wished my sister Sam and myself a happy 9th birthday and we want to thank you all for that.
- The Family of Gucci ~ adopted ~, Armani ~adopted~, Nakita, Muppet, Chico ~DB 75b~, Sampson ~DB 75a~, and more!~For the lovely golden heart
The yummy cakes from
- The Family of Saphira, Nonsense (RIP), Viola (Madame Viola)
- The Family of Molly Angel, Macy Angel, Misha Angel, Emma (in memory), Skeeter (always loved), Uboo, and more!~
-Marmelade and Family”
- The Family of Zack Beloved Angel (1995-2009), Harry (2002-2009) ✟, Riley♡ My Big Love, Jack (1994-2012 ) ✟, Enzo (2003-2013) ✟, Hannah♥, and more!~ Hee hee it was a pretty cat cake too.
- The Family of Mathis der Meowler (Angel), Belle (Angel), Antoine, Entrechat Cat (Angel), Figaro (Angel), Kragen, and more!~
BOY are we going to get fat MOL Because Sam got some too.
Lovely red hearts from-
- The Family of Wanda 2000-2006, Norman DB#93 2001-2013, Tess 9-10-2005 to 9-15-2012, Rupert, Mitchell, Beckie, and more!~
- The Family of Luigi, Smiley Cassanova
-Beepers and family”
- The Family of ♥Buddy♥ My Angel, ♥Friday DB #170♥, Bobbie - In Loving Memory, ♥Bijou♥ , ♥Bailey♥, ♥Neiko♥ , and more!~
A snow flake I need one of those it’s so hot here.
-From: The Family of Mugsy, Taffy (forever loved) ADB#30, Texas
A pretty blue rosette from
-The Family of MILO BLUE EYES DB# 73, Smokey Joe Angel Dreamboat #9, SAM Dreamboat In Training #23, MALLEE DG# 22
And lots of hugs from –
- The Family of Zoey, Opie, Elmer, Muffy, Boo-Boo, Oliver, and more!
- The Family of Mac, Angel Ivy, Legolas (Legaly)-Forever Loved, Zander, Zoey, Jax, and more!~
- The Family of Big Harry, My Orange Angel, Patches, Angel Abigail, Angel Zack, Angel Lumi, Silvio- Angel Dreamboat #11, and more!~
-The Family of friskie, homer, KIBBLES , FRANCIS , ANGEL YODA, THE REST OF GRAMMY'S CREW, and more!~
Thank you guys so much for all the birthday treats Purrs Mr D we are feeling really spoilt here.
January 14th 2015 12:58 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Not sure if this will post.... or this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1NJGaar8is
This is a video of Mr D at the vet clinic last night after he had the PU surgery that morning. He's looking great but very tired. He won't stand and looks like a very old man when they carried him in to us but he is happy and should bounce back. We are so happy we still have him.
January 13th 2015 3:24 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I'm sorry I have not been keeping up with his diary.
We have been receiving so many lovely gifts treats and rosettes form many furry friends. Some for purrs and others were for Christmas. We had hoped to have been able to go around and thank everyone but it's it getting so overwhelming it's going to be hard.
You all have been so lovely and supportive thank you.
The update you are after.
Many of you are aware Mr D had surgery for both his ureter (the tubes that go from the kidneys to the bladder) been blocked.
His bloods read...
BUN - 36.7 (normal range 3.6 - 10.7)
CRE 953 (normal 27 - 186
K 8.1 (normal 3.7 -5.8)
They managed to remove both blockages and his kidneys started working again. Yay!!! it sounds like the surgery was a success, His Potassium levels started to drop, and what a relief that was. When the urinary catheter was removed he strained to pee. It was later discovered that some crystals had moved down to his urethra (the tube that takes urine from the bladder to the outside)
So it's back to surgery for him :( he is now having the PU done as I type this.
He maybe thinking the vet clinic is his new home he has been there for 11 days now, and won't been home for a few more.
We see him as much as we can. At least once a day if not twice, if we can get in.
I'll post yesterdays photo of him on his page for you to see him.
Thanks again everyone for purring, thinking of him, the messages, gifts and for those that lit candles for him.
The little guy is having to endure so much, I feel so sorry for him. But he is been so good about it and taking most of it in his stride.
Thanks again and I hope to have good news soon.