Age: 6 Years Sex: Male Weight: 12 lbs.
|Home:Philapaw, PA ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a treat for Nico
NicoNoodles, BooBoo, Dude
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
November 4th 2006
likes to cuddle, kiss and run around. Nico LOVES the tips of his ears rubbed
he doesn't have any
string, jingle balls and shredded wheat biscuits, Stella's tail, ANY cat toy
Favorite Nap Spot:
on the top of the kitty jungle gym
turkey bacon (he steals it on a regular basis!)
kissing!, jumping , talking and perfecting his acrobatics, usually on daddy's body!
Our family volunteers for a local shelter. We worked a Saturday morning at the shelter, then ran errands. When we got home there was a message saying that they had just gotten in a beautiful little boy and they were holding him for us. We took our 8 yo to meet him the following Monday afternoon. She immediately fell in love with him. We brought him home on Valentine's Day.
Nico means "winner'"in Italian. He LOVES attacking necklaces!
Nico loves his family, but he is CRAZY about his Daddy! He thinks Daddy is the best thing since seafood!
9 of 9
Come here, let me love you
The Groups I'm In:
6 or more kitties, PETS for OBAMA, Baby Blues, Catster Marketplace, Febreze® Pet Odor Eliminator™, Feliway® Felines, For The Love of Every Dog, For the Tonks!, Friends of the Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary, I Knead You, Multiple Cat households!!!, Oriental Shorthairs, Royal Canin® Felines, Sweet Face, Terrific Tonkinese's, The M heads, Voki Madness!
The Last Forum I Posted In:
Plus Opinion on Changes...
I've Been On Catster Since:
|February 14th 2007
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
May 24th 2007 5:56 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here are my 7 facts:
1. I am extrememly athletic! I will jump about 4/5 feet from the counter/table/ledge onto my Mom or Dad's shoulders and/or backs.
2. I am concerned about our planet.
I have a great desire to destroy every single piece of plastic bagging.
3. I am VERY vocal. I am especially good at holding a note for extended periods of time.
4. I look very lean but I am extremely heavy if you pick me up. I am about 10 lbs and not quite 7 months old.
5. I LOVE windows, in particular the window by the sofa in Mom and Dad's bedroom. There is a big tree there and I could sit there for hours, watching the birds do their thing.
6. I have an Italian name because when I first came home, I was a TOTAL lover. Mom said I was a regular Casanova!! ;)
7. I love everyone in my house, but my Daddy is THE DUDE! I love him like a fat cat loves tuna!!
See all diary entries for Nico|