November 20th 2007 4:55 am
[ View A Comments ]
Bamboo has asked me to join in a kitty game of Thankfulness. There are so many things for an Aby to be thankful for.
I'm thankful for the beautiful colors of the Fall leaves outside my windows, beautiful golds and reds. The green of the pines is starting to show as leaves fall....and I love watching the leaves swirl in the wind.
I have a full food bowl and clean water dish, there are so many kitties who have neither.
My fleece blanket is so soft and warm to snuggle on as the weather gets colder.
I have a family that loves me and is gentle and kind to me; it's sad that so many kitties are homeless and mistreated.
And yes, I'm even thankful for my brother, Micky. He plays with me and sleeps beside me and I have to admit, he is good company.
October 22nd 2007 3:18 pm
[ View A Comments ]
Oh my, Mom has been slow to turn the computer on for me and I've been tagged by 2 of my friends. So, I've decided to get busy and start on my diary entries. I could say so many nice things about all my Catster friends, it will be hard to choose just 10 of them.
I'll start with Baby Major and Morticia who tagged me.
1. Baby Major. He is another Ruddy Aby like me. He was a loving, darling kitty and his Mom loved him dearly. He was an Angel on earth and was very brave when going to the vet when he was ill with diabetes toward the end of his life.
2. Morticia is a beautiful black kitty who lives in a family of Abys' and Siamese. She wears joo-wels and has a great page. Her eyes just sparkle.
3. Punkin Puss is a very pretty little orangie from New Jersey. (...wonder if he likes Hoagies?) He's a curious, lively little guy who is loving his first Halloween. I'm sure he will grow up to be a fine, handsome cat!
4. Teddy. His full name is Theodore Frances, his Mom says he is named for St. Frances and that Theodore means "Gift of God". This dear little Aby lived for 19 years. What a lifetime of love and joy he gave.
5. Cosmo is a handsome, gray, hairless fellow. I think those bald kitties are pawesome and I love the stylish sweaters they wear.
To be continued........