October 22nd 2007 3:18 pm
[ View A Comments ]
Oh my, Mom has been slow to turn the computer on for me and I've been tagged by 2 of my friends. So, I've decided to get busy and start on my diary entries. I could say so many nice things about all my Catster friends, it will be hard to choose just 10 of them.
I'll start with Baby Major and Morticia who tagged me.
1. Baby Major. He is another Ruddy Aby like me. He was a loving, darling kitty and his Mom loved him dearly. He was an Angel on earth and was very brave when going to the vet when he was ill with diabetes toward the end of his life.
2. Morticia is a beautiful black kitty who lives in a family of Abys' and Siamese. She wears joo-wels and has a great page. Her eyes just sparkle.
3. Punkin Puss is a very pretty little orangie from New Jersey. (...wonder if he likes Hoagies?) He's a curious, lively little guy who is loving his first Halloween. I'm sure he will grow up to be a fine, handsome cat!
4. Teddy. His full name is Theodore Frances, his Mom says he is named for St. Frances and that Theodore means "Gift of God". This dear little Aby lived for 19 years. What a lifetime of love and joy he gave.
5. Cosmo is a handsome, gray, hairless fellow. I think those bald kitties are pawesome and I love the stylish sweaters they wear.
To be continued........