Likes: Snuggles, Purring, Having His Chin Scratched
Pet-Peeves: Having his food taken by Mytec
Favorite Toy: Catnip Mouse
Favorite Nap Spot: Right next to us
Favorite Food: Salmon
Skills: A Really Loud Purr
Arrival Story: Milo came to us from a woman who had a house full of a dozen or more so cats, this overcrowded environment he was in as a kitten may have been what led to his nervous and timid nature. He was named after Milo from the movie "Milo and Otis".
Bio: A very sweet cat who was always ready for a snuggle and enjoyed purring as loud as he could. He was very edgy though, and the other cat would pick on him, as would one of our dogs. Billy and Lucky, our two male dogs, seemed to get along with him. Billy was one of Milo's best friends, and the two were very close. After he left, Milo sat next to him, staring and snuggling with him...and three days later we lost Milo, too. I think they wanted to go together.
The rules of the TAG Game:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats and dogs who are tagged need to write on their own journal about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats and/or dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your journal.
1. I came from a little house where a lady was keeping around 20 some cats, mommy thinks this is how I got such a nervous and shy personality.
2. I was named after Milo from the movie "Milo and Otis", which mommy watched all the time as a kid...she thought I looked just like the kitty in the movie!
3. When I was a kitten I'd sleep snuggled up next to mommy's head with my nose in her ear.
4. I had one of the loudest purrs any of the humans in our family ever heard.
5. I actually ran out the front door once, got halfway around the house and heard a huge thunder! I ran back to the safety of the house as quickly as I could...it was too scary out there!
6. I would only wear one, certain kind of collar...a super soft kind with no hooks other than the loop for my tags. They didn't make that kind anymore after a certain year, so I just made sure I kept my collar safe and in good condition!
7. I came to the bridge only a few days after my doggy brother...he and I were really close. After he came to the bridge, I snuggled up next to him and just stared at him. Mommy knows now that I was telling him I was coming with him, in my own little way. The very last thing I did was give a little purr. Although it was, and still is, really hard on mommy and her family, they felt a little comfort in knowing that the two of us came together.