Likes: Love, hair brushed, dancing to Broadway showtunes, being carried, being admired
Pet-Peeves: Einstein's flirtations,loud and rude people, anything dirty,Einstein's pushing his buttons& manipulations
Favorite Toy: anything red and furry. He loves to sit infront of his red fireplace[a spaceheater made to look like one]
Favorite Nap Spot: on top of his cat condo & by window with the sunshine shining on him
Favorite Food: Max Cat Roasted Chicken Dry & only the gravy from wetfood
Skills: dancing,100% pure trust, hitting foam balls,enjoys wearing clothes, carrying toys in his mouth, TALKING!
Arrival Story: Christopher was adopted with Einstein at an animal shelter in the Valley both 8 weeks old. Christopher was the 2nd to last of a litter of 6 to be adopted. It was if he had given up! He didn't come to the cage to show how cute he was, he was too sad! Christopher is a very innocent, sweet furry person, like a "Forrest Gump" type. He is very sensitive and has a pure heart. Not a
Bio: Christopher is the most pure, innocent, kind and patient cat I have ever met!!
As a feline, we don't like change and enjoy the security of our routines.
Yet,there are times when our parents have them and we may not understand why?
I want to share my tips on how to survive!
1. Having a good support system: parents to tell you, everything will be alright.
2. Sharing your fears with a fellow feline companion: so you don't feel alone.
3. Having a good hiding place: to feel safe when strangers are around.
4. Eat a little and stay hydrated,even when you don't want to: we have to keep our strength up.
5. Meow as loudly and as much as you want: it's good to express your feelings.
6. Pick at least one favorite comfort item and keep it with you: I had my red fluffy ball.
7. Trust your guardian that the scary time will pass: They will always protect you.
8. When all else fails, GO TO SLEEP: when you wake up from your catnap, it will be over.