July 29th 2012 12:24 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Daddy found these questions on another kitty's profile, and thought I should answer them:
1. Do you ever wake your parents up in the night? Very rarely. When I first came to live here, I would sometimes wake them up in the middle of the night for a little playtime, but not since daddy figured out that if he plays with me enough during the day I get tired and sleep through the night. Now I pretty much go to sleep when mom and dad do, and wake up when they do. I never bother them for breakfast, but wait until they get up.
2. Do you ever tear up things? Not really. I am pretty good about not sharpening my claws on furniture. I do tear around the house a lot though.
3. What is your favorite treat? Various flavors of Temptations, I sit up on my hind legs to beg for them, and then grab daddy's hand with my forepaws and bring it down to my mouth. I also like the snacks of Evo dry food that daddy gives me before bedtime.
4. Can you fetch something when asked to do so? Not when asked, after all I AM a cat, I only play fetch when I choose to. I usually bring daddy the fuzzy mouse I want to play with, then drop it beside him. Sometimes I wait for daddy to throw the toy, then chase it down, other times I will bound over to where I think he will throw it, then leap up and grab it out of the air. I usually then will throw the toy either into the air and try to catch it again, or else across the room and chase it down again. Once when I was in the kitchen with mommy and an ice cube missed her glass and fell on the floor. I picked it up and took it to her in the bedroom.
5. Have you ever lived any place other than where you live now? Yes, I lived with a nice man who bred Ocicats like me, and I was the mommy to some nice Oci kittens. After a couple of years, he decided it was time for me to retire while I was still a young cat, and two of my human sisters thought I would make a nice new friend for their mom and dad.
Leave a Comment