Breed Unknown/Breed Unknown
Photo Comments Age: 12 Years Sex: Female Weight: 7 lbs.
Leave a treat for Sprinkles
Catster stats for Sprinkles
7 times 25
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
July 16th 2004
I love exploring and hiding things from my parents... especially stuff I steal off their desks.
Getting my nails cut.. mom has to sneak up on me when Im sleeping!
I have two pipe-cleaner rings I like to play fetch with. My favorite toy just broke, but it was a little mouse on a bungee cord and when I would hit it, it squeeked!
Favorite Nap Spot:
Under the covers and hanging over the computer monitor. Also, mom put her footstool next to the patio doors, so I can sleep in the sun and check out all the rabbits in the yard.
I love to play fetch and cuddle under the blankets.. my dad tells me I'm special because he has never had a cat who likes these things as much as me.
No one really knows where the first three weeks of my life went, but in the morning of August 6th, I appeared in the Marion Humane Society. I was a fluff of gray fur, about the size of a mans palm, and with eyes the color of denim. The staff at the HS found that I had an appetite for solid foods, even at the young age of 3 weeks. Because of this, and the fact that I had no other siblings or mother with me, there was no objection when my parents wanted to take me home with them.
9 of 9
I've Been On Catster Since:
|March 7th 2005
||More than 11 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
March 8th 2005 11:23 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
1. When I say move, it means go someplace else It does not mean switch positions with each other so there are still two of you in the way
2. The dishes on the floor are yours and contain your food. All other dishes are mine and contain my food. (Please note: placing a paw print in the middle of my dinner does not stake your claim on it, nor do I find it aesthetically pleasing in any way.)
3 The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run.
4. I cannot buy anything bigger than a king size bed. Locate your inner beast and remember that sleeping animals can actually curl up in a ball. So it is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other, stretched out to the fullest extent possible.
5. My compact discs are not miniature Frisbees.
6. For the last time, humans like to use the bathroom alone. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it won't help to claw, whine, meow, bite the knob, or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. (Trust me, I have been using the bathroom for years... Canine or feline attendance is not mandatory.)
7. When you see me asleep on the couch, it is not funny to make a sudden leap onto my stomach and drop a chew toy, bone or jingle ball on my crotch, no matter how much that makes other family members laugh.
8. Dog: Don't think for a minute that making a sad face and whimpering pathetically will get you out of trouble when I find a puddle of pee on the carpet. The face and the whimpering only validate that you knew it was wrong when you did it.
9. Cat: My sitting down to bite into a juicy sandwich is not a signal for you to begin gagging loudly and then hocking up the most disgusting hairball in history.
10. Dog and Cat: The proper order is kiss me, then go lick yourself. I cannot stress this enough.
To pacify you I have posted the following message on our front door.
Rules for Non-pet owners who visit and complain about our pets:
1. They live here; you don't.
2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.
3. I like my pets better than I like most people.
4. To you it's an animal. To me, it's my child who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and is speech- challenged.
5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, are easier to train, usually come when called, don't ask for money, never drive your car, don't hang out with losers, don't drink or smoke, don't worry about the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes and don't need a gazillion dollars for college. And if they get pregnant, you can sell theresults.
See all diary entries for Sprinkles|