April 4th 2013 5:42 pm
[ View A Comments (6) ]
My friend Sleeper invited me to play this game. I've never played a game on Catster before, so hope I do this right...here goes!
If you would like to play the Spring Tag game, just copy my diary, change the answers to yours and tag five of your furiends!
Five Things I Like About Spring:
1. Just like Sleeper, I like the frogs. I don't actually see them cuz they stay in the bottom of the canyon behind our house by the little stream, but I do enjoy hearing them sing every night!
2. The extra warm sun spot by the sliding door.
3. The great smells coming in from all the open windows.
4. All the extra birds. I love watching the big yellow & black orioles that eat the jelly & oranges mom puts out for them.
5. The lizards that run around on the patio and on the fence.
Thanks, Sleeper, for asking me to play.
I am tagging the following furiends but hope that everyone who reads this joins in to play!
Jet Giotto (#471620)
Kody Dreamboat in Training #50 (#1269401)
Luna Skye (#1289866)
Sugar Bear (#1287482)
Have fun playing!
Oooo, we have orioles, too! Mama used to feed them oranges, but now that all the ferals are running around out there, she doesn't feed the birds anymore. :(
No lizards - so sad. But snakes, yes!
Did you remember to p-mail the kits you tagged? ;)
I sure did pmail them, thanks to you! This was fun! Mom says those orioles sure are pretty. P.S. We have had snakes too--rattlesnakes! The snake fence mom had put in helped with that problem though, thank goodness.
Hadn't ever heard of a snake fence - is it sunk into the ground as well?
Sure is. Mom found a "snake wrangler" guy who put it in for her. He also captures snakes & releases them far away from people where they can live without scaring peeps & kitties!
Five things I like about spring..
!. The Birdies.
2. The pretty green trees.
3. The warm sunshine.
4. Having all the windows open feeling the fresh air.
5. Watching all our neighbors outside having fun.
That's pretty cool about the snake wrangler, Raj!
Ebony - another proud member of the Bombay Chapter of the Bird Watchers Anonymous Club - MOL!