April 3rd 2013 6:26 pm
[ View A Comments (5) ]
If you would like to play the Spring game, just copy my diary, change the answers to yours and tag five of your furiends!
Five Things I Like About Spring In Between Naps:
1. Mom can't stand flies so I help her catch them. I love catching flies and moths.
2. Spring showers to ease me into a nice long comfy nap.
3. Flowers start coming into the house, Mom will always let us smell them before she puts them up out of our reach.
4. Mom starts to keep the front door open more so we get to look out the glass door...great for viewing birdies and neighbor watching.
5. Now this one is kind of ironic.I love love love the windows open, fresh air, breezes..... I love it all but it hates me! It sets my allergies off.
I am tagging:
1. Lucy Nooner
2. Callie (Green Bay Fan)
Hopes you all enjoy playing!
You have a place in your home for flowers that's actually out of reach? :)
We have what Mom calls a Curio. That is where she puts the flowers. It sits in the corner of the kitchen so far away from the table nobody dares to try to jump on it. (Mom says knock on wood)
I'm a pretty good fly catcher too.
Yup-flies fear me too! And I hear ya about the allergies-*sigh*
We're flower lovers too (MOL)!