why is my cat vomiting yellow liquid?

yesterday evening my cat had a small hole right to the abdomen which was bleeding. i dont know whether she was bitten by dog or something else. I cleaned that part. after a while she started vomiting. for the first time she vomited all she was fed then slowly she began to vomit yellowish liquid.only for one night she vomited 6 times.she refused to eat.we went to vet, doctor gave zofer injection for vomits and akayci injection but no use, again she vomited.according to doctors prescription we gave vomikind tonic and pedialite but she is vomiting all which we gave. we don't know what to do. we r helpless. we want our cat to be healthy as before.plz let us know wats wrong wth our cat and wats the treatment?plz help me.

Asked by Member 1044911 on Feb 15th 2012 Tagged wound, bleeding, vomit, yellowishfluid, illness in Illness & Disease

Answers

I am so sorry that you're having such trauma with your kitty. But, please remember that we cannot diagnose and/or suggest treatment for a cat we don't know and have never seen. It sounds like your vet has "dropped the ball" so to speak. You need to get your cat into them or another vet (even an emergency clinic) as soon as you can, like RIGHT NOW. Your cat is not well, I mean REALLY not well. If you go to the same vet, be clear (but polite) that the previous treatment did not work and something needs to be done. If she is going outside, she needs to stay in right now, and perhaps from now on. Please take her to the vet as soon as you can and ask for further treatment. Purrs and good luck. Hope she's better soon!

Your. Vet didn't notice the hole in your cat? Holes in cats are not good. Infection seems likely. Internal bleeding may be a problem too. Get cat to new vet ASAP. Don't worry about cost. Lie. They can't take back health care. Besides sounds like you should Sue the first vet