Callie

Why is my cat losing wieght? What are these bumps?

I have a cat named Callie, and she has turned 12 today, we have noticed recently she has lost at least 4 pounds, and has started losing her fur for no apparent reason (our other two cats are healthy weights) I have also noticed that she has two bumps around her lady parts that look almost like testes (but theyre not, we had her spayed) and they seemed to appear without anyone noticing, what could those be? And how can I help her put on weight and grow her fur back? I really hope she isnt close to her time to go...

Asked by Callie on Jan 30th 2013 Tagged weightloss, hairloss, oddbumps in Health & Wellness

Answers

Angel Hallie (5-15-96/11-7-12)

You need to have her examined by a veterinarian. There are a number of problems which can cause symptoms such as you describe. The sooner she sees the vet and is diagnosed and treated for her problems, the better the outcome is likely to be.

Angel Hallie (5-15-96/11-7-12) answered on 1/30/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

More Questions in This Category