Why does my cat cry all the time

He cries all the time. I play with them,has lots of food and toys. Can walk and play outside in garden.

Why the crying?

Asked by Member 1062108 on Oct 8th 2011 in Behavior & Training

Answers

First of all, make sure that your cat has not been injured and that he is not ill. If he hasn't been to the vet in a while, it might not be a bad idea to take him in. Secondly, some cats are more vocal than others. Believe it or not, we get questions from people who are concerned because their cat never says a word. Is it possible that your cat just has a lot to say and is meowiing at you? Also, if your cat is not neutered, he should be as that can contribute to his being vocal. If you don't already, have conversations with him! Izzie, Delilah, Lizzie and I are are always having the best conversations.