What should I do my cat dont want to take a bath..Should I get a wet tissue or a wet wipes to clean my cat...

Asked by Member 1100089 on Mar 17th 2012 Tagged bath in Bathing

Best Answer

Cali

Does your cat *need* a bath for any particular reason? Did she get into something foul? If that's the case and she won't let you subject her to a rinse off with a tiny dab of baby shampoo you can use some wet paper towels to wipe off most of it. Use caution with wet wipes, particularly anything scented and meant for human use, as those fragrances can be very offensive and even potentially harmful to a cat with their delicate systems.

If someone in your house has allergies there are safe, unscented wet wipes specifically for pets that can be found in the grooming section of most specialty pet stores that can be about as helpful as a full bath.

And if allergies aren't a concern and kitty isn't covered in filth- don't worry about it! Cats are naturally quite fastidious creatures that spend a lot of their free time successfully grooming themselves and mostly just need your assistance with brushing/grooming to remove loose hairs so they don't get hairballs.

Cali answered on Mar 17th.

Answers

Nika

You can use wet wipes made for cats. Another option is PETfection Deodorizer/Allergy Spray. I found it to work well at cutting odors and grease. It will also help with dry skin. With this you can spray it on her daily and rub down into her fur. It is 100% Organic too so you won't have to worry about any toxic chemicals. :) Hope this helps!

Nika answered on 3/20/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer