What makes a cat cough.

Asked by Member 1151659 on Jan 24th 2013 Tagged cat, cough in Illness & Disease

Answers

It could be anything from heart/lung problems to allergies to a hairball to a upper respiratory infection, and even if we were vets here, we could not diagnoses and treat your cat through a computer. If there are health issues with your cat, you need to get him/her to a vet as soon as you can.

The Three Stooges

Hairballs make a cat cough, so does food allergies and bacteria-viruses. My 12 cats don't cough any more from sickness, b/c I found out the hard way a very inexpensive and safe way to treat them- and myself- and keep them healthy.

I use- and shamelessly promote- Angstrom Mineral's Silver water- 600 ppm- to kill all forms of bacteria and virus. Silver has been used since ancient times as an antibiotic, and you really can't overdose. I use 1TBSP per gallon of water for my cats, and 2 for my dogs and myself. If it looks like they are getting an outbreak of herpes in their eyes, I simply increase the dose for a week and it goes away.

Trust me, with 15 animals I have tried everything to keep the vet bills at bay, and I cannot stress enough how effective this silver water is!

The Three Stooges answered on 2/16/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer