Millie

What color would you call this?

Millie was a rescue kitty. Dad found her at the paper-mill... Her mom was a tortoiseshell (black/brown/orange) and her dad was a Siamese. (They were both scruffy mutt-feral cats, of course). The vet calls her "harlequin", but I like to call her a "cream tortoiseshell". I've done google searches on both, but it still doesn't quite match her colors...

I'm wondering if her color has a specific name, and I'd love to see images of similarly colored cats, as I've only seen ONE other that was colored exactly like her.

(No, I'm not talking about her split-face...that's relatively common...I'm referring to her all-over color.)

Thanks for all the answers...just look on Millie's profile for reference pics ;)

Asked by Millie on Jan 3rd 2014 Tagged color, cream, harlequin, tortoiseshell in Breeds

Answers

Keiko-san Rinaudo

Wow she is amazing, I would call her a beautiful Cream Tortoiseshell Siamese Mix.

Keiko-san Rinaudo answered on 1/4/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

I believe the body color is called diluted tortoiseshell. It's kind of like a light gray-brown with the oranges in it. My tortie kitten has a similar colorblock look to her chin :) ^_^ Happy Meow Year!

I must say she is very cute. she will be mixture of tortoisehell and siamese. It will be new shade of the colour. Enjoy with your Millie.