What can I do for my cat? He's not his self!

Today I noticed that my cat was sick. He won't stop meowing and he staggers when he walk and can barely lift himself up. He won't eat and he hides himself upstairs all day won't come down to eat. I putative food and watertight upstairs for him but her won't eat. I've added water to his food and I even moved away from the kids and other pets. I would take him to the vet but due to financial problems I can't. Someone please help. He's my little parter, I can't do anything around the house without him by my side and I'd hate looking him.

Asked by Member 1142566 on Nov 27th 2012 Tagged cat, food, sick, weak, friend, partner, family, meow, meowing, crying, staggering, walk, walking, not, eat in Health & Wellness

Answers

Winter

He sounds like he is in bad shape please find a way to take him to the vet to prevent any sort of tragedy! You could try posted in the health forum maybe you could be helped with info there from some more people, but he needs takin care of

Winter answered on 11/29/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer