What breed is my kitten? Siamese?

She doesn't have papers. But she seems to be a Siamese mix of some kind. She is 3 months old, and should be past the stage of eye color changes. Any ideas?

Asked by Member 1115029 on Jun 10th 2012 Tagged breed, siamese, kitten in Siamese

Answers

Siamese and Oriental Cats and Kittens based in Bolton, Greater Manchester. I hope you enjoy reading the Burnthwaites Siamese Cat Breeders website and also enjoy meeting all of my Siamese and Oriental Cats and Kittens. I occasionally have both Siamese and Oriental Kittens For Sale to both show and pet homes and for more information please visit my kitten page.

My cattery name is registered with both the GCCF and also with TICA. I am very proud of all my cats and so for this reason I am equally proud to say that all my kittens will carry my GCCF registered prefix Burnthwaites.

www.rabbitrunsandhutches.co.uk

www.chickencoopsoutlet.co.uk

www.dogkennelsoutlet.co.uk

Well, without a photo it's hard to tell 8-) You might want to consider joining Catster and posting some photos and those of us who are breed experts can give you an educated guess. However, I've had my Delilah for about 4 years now and always thought she was part Maine Coon. When I became Catster friends with a wonderful lady who has Persians, I realized that THAT was what Delilah is...mostly. As far as eye color, Izzie's eyes turn blue when he's about to get into trouble and they are usually green. It's absolutely possible that your baby girl is part Siamese and also possible that she has a large family tree with lots of branches and relatives perching on those branches. Unfortunately, unless you have papers for her, she's got no guarantees. Like me and my rescue kitties, as time goes on with her, you'll see many different behaviors in her. Sometimes I think Kitty Izzie is part Springer Spaniel!!!