Khonsu

Tracing my ancestry?

As a kitten, my papers said I was a domestic short hair. I'm guessing they were going off of what my mom probably was, and dismissing my coat as kitten fuzz because I'm definitely a medium hair. I'm very people-oriented and greet everyone who visits my home, and I also live peacefully with two poodles (one smaller, one my size).

My prey instincts are easily triggered with flying insects and birds, but I have a toy zhu zhu pet that I treat like a baby kitten. At thirteen months I measured 25" from nose to the base of my tail, 38" including my tail (modestly plumed). My feet seem rather big compared to my foster siblings', and can curl up and cover my face with my tail.

I'm also fascinated with water and love to spill unattended cups/my water bowl. I seem to have excess fur on the bottoms of my paws, about a centimeter past my paw pads. I've only ever been in public once, but I've already been asked three times if I'm a Maine Coon. Could that be what my father was?

Asked by Khonsu on Jun 8th 2012 in Maine Coon

Answers

Rumpy Bump Stumpnots

Well dood you just may have a tad of MC in ya. I am an American Bobtail and I have those fluffy feets too.
The short-medium-long hair is an eye-of-the-beholder thing. You look Short-Mediumish.
I lean towards the Medium-Longish(I have great pantaloons.)
You have really nice Tabby markings.
Maybe a Longish Hair American Short-Hair Tabby!
Sounds Stylish Dood!
Look out Queens a new dood in town!

Rumpy Bump Stumpnots answered on 6/9/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer