Zedd

Teeth Brushing

So my mama started brushing my teeth. I am a very well-behaved boy. I do not bite or scratch, so I just wiggled and whined. She got most of my teeth brushed. I do like the flavor of the toothpaste (seafood flavor). How can my mom brush my teeth without me fussing? And how often do us poor cats need our teeth brushed? I am one and a half and have no current teeth problems, mom is just trying to be preventative.

Asked by Zedd on Jan 20th 2013 Tagged teeth, toothbrush, brushing in Dental Care

Answers

You ARE a very well-behaved boy if you allow Mama to stick her fingers or anything else in your mouth! I use a red, rubber finger "cot" with bristles on the end. That way I am not sticking a long, hard brush in their mouths. It does work. As for how often? Well, that's up to you and Mama. If she does it every day, you may have shorter sessions.