Still can't get that address bar...

One problem is that I leave my laptop open (dumb!) and kittens are always walking over it. I've clicked on the place where I've always clicked to retrieve the address bar, and it's just not responding. One problem is that my OS is in Japanese, so the terms people use in English are not always familiar when I'm fiddling with my computer. Oh, well, I suppose I'll have to call NEC. I don't know about American computer companies, but nowadays, so many people have computer questions that companies either require you to give them your credit card number before they will answer a question, or--and this is surreal--will allow you a set number of questions (say, ten) when you buy your computer, and then you're on your own.

Asked by Chibi on Feb 6th 2009 in Web

Answers

Garfield

....hmmm still not sure. If my previous answer didn't work than try messing around with the top toolbar.

Garfield answered on 2/9/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

More Questions in This Category