snow bengal

are snow bengals that different then other cats and why

Asked by Member 1141162 on Nov 17th 2012 Tagged class in Breeds

Answers

My research indicates that the Snow Bengal cat and Bengals in general are among the top 10 least friendliest cats. Of course there are exceptions to every rule, but I'd say if you're looking for a friendly, sociable and cuddly cat, you may want to look elsewhere from what I've read. Snow Bengals are beautiful as are Bengals in general, but I've heard that Bengals are high energy and need to be busy. A friend trained her's to run through an obstacle course as you would train a dog. Otherwise, the cat would destroy her home, jumpiing on furniture, the tops of bookcases, etc. If you want a more in-depth analysis of this breed, go online and find a breeder who will discuss the pros and cons of owning a Bengal and whether it would be a good breed choice to fit in with your lifestyle.