Tabby

Related to my previous post reg Tabby Scooting ...

Thanks Ernie. I am planning to take Tabby to the Vet tomorrow.
I was searching for a good trimmer so that I can shave off the hair in Tabby's hindquarters, but couldnt find one that is noiseless and efficient. Tabby is scared of any noise and would freak out. Can any of you suggest any product that is not TOO expensive at the same time efficient, noiseless & Safe ? Thank you

Asked by Tabby on Oct 1st 2008 Tagged noiselesspethairtrimmerforhindquarters in Products & Tools

Answers

I'd freak out too if someone tried to shave me "back there" with something that growled and vibrated like crazy!! I take Delilah to the groomer about every six weeks. She doesn't like it, but hey, I pay more to have her groomed then I do for my own haircuts! If I were you, I'd have someone else Tabby likes besides you hold her, get a comb and scissors and trim back there like that. You don't have to trim right down to the skin, that dangerous because you might nip her like I did Delilah. (Still buying her favorite treats for her for that!) And make sure she doesn't have impacted glands because those only get worse if not emptied. Groomers or vets can do that.