Alucard

Reasking my question. Curious about the possible breed of my cat. Very large, a lot of traits of a lynx?

Very large in both weight and length. Large hind legs/paws, and moderately large front legs/paws as well. Each individual claw is large, approximately 0.3-0.5 grams as stated by the vet. He has a kink in his tail, teeth are trademark lynx teeth line when open mouthed. Child like meow, very vocal and curious at times. Pictures are uploaded on my account

Asked by Alucard on Feb 17th 2013 in Breeds

Answers

It's possible for a domestic cat to mate with a Lynx, just like a wolf can mate with a dog. Could Alucard simply be a Maine Coon mix? Izzie is and he also shows a lot of traits of a Lynx--big feet, small facial area, tufted ears, weighs 20lbs., etc. But then again, he's also a brat but he's not part sausage. 8o) In a lot of states, it's illegal for matings of this type to occur. The best one to ask actually is a vet who can examine Alucard and give you an educated best guess. He is very handsome! (The cat, not your vet). And, welcome to Catster!