Need your help

I would like to buy a kitty litter but dont know where to get. one of my facebook friend gave me this site: thebestkittylitter.com so my question is is this really affordable price compare to market price? please help me. thanks.

Asked by Member 1159488 on Mar 20th 2013 Tagged kitty in Kittens

Answers

I ve 3 cats and 3 large litter boxes, so I go through a lot of litter. To get the best price, I watch the grocery ads and the discount store ads. I also visit the pet aisles when I am in those stores for "in-store" specials. I would think that the cost of shipping the litter from a web company would be really high. You can go to the litter company's website and sometimes they have printable coupons for their litter. I was able to get a large bag of Fresh Step litter for $4 less than the grocery store price at Target a few months ago. My cats aren't fussy and don't stop using the box if I change litter brands, but some do, so be careful. It's best to get one kind of litter and stick with it.

Well, what kind of litter do you want? I love clumping litter. I use Pro Pet Fresh Results clumping litter. It's not expensive, but you can only get it at Walmart. It clumps real well, but it does track everywhere it that'll be a problem for you.