My kitten sick?

My kitten is 6 weeks old she has been eating hard food for over a week I got her last week and now if I cup my hand its the size of her belly I'm really scared she will die or something iv noticed these things

She's fat
She leaves some food in her bowl
I fill her bowl up some and it last for 1 1/2 days
Her poop is runny and light brown

Facts
In the past 3 days iv been giveing her watter insted of milk some times
I feed her kitten chow iv all ways used this for my kittens
She stays in a cage
She gets a lot of exorcize daily
She stays out side
She has fleas
I feed her "kitten chow"

So what do I do? I read some where that u should only feed a kitten 3 times daily of 1.5 ounces of hard cat food so how much of a ounce is in a cup (note the ounce has to be in kitten chow)

Asked by Member 1194224 on Oct 13th 2013 Tagged kittens, health in Other Food & Nutrition

Answers

TAKE HER TO THE VET FOR KITTEN SHOTS AND FLEA MEDICINE!!!, SHE COULD HAVE WORMS OR WORSE... discuss all of your concerns with the vet when you are there. Kittens NEED three sets of shots for immunity, and if you don't take her in her illnesses could kill her... and why does a cat need to be in a cage? ^_^