My kitten is five months old and has had massive diarrhea since we got him at two months??

My kitten is five months old and has had massive diarrhea since we got him at two months. He's been to the vet several times where they've checked his stool and have given him several medications including tylan and more. Nothing has helped, other than the diarrhea, he's perfectly fine and happy! I have no idea what to do, the vets have no idea what's wrong with him and it's all the time, and he doesnt make it to the litterbox 75% of the time! Any help would be HUGELY appreciated? He eats Wellness dry food and drinks plenty of water, we also add Fortiflora to his food. His stool is liquid light brown.

Asked by Member 1199759 on Nov 16th 2013 in Illness & Disease

Answers

It could be the medications, the additives, and then the food. Change one by one (food last) in a process of elimination to see what the problem is. My kitten eats Natural Choice kitten in chicken, is 3 1/2 months and has great poops, even with stealing adult food and treats from the big kitties on occasion (when they let her). Also, add another litter box for the time being at the other side of your place until you can get this problem solved (it's better than constant cleaning!!)^_^