SNOOP

My kitten, despite being well adapted to his litter box, already peed in a blanket 3 times. Am I doing anything wrong?

He's 3 month old.
I keep the box clean an he seems to like using it...

Asked by SNOOP on Nov 17th 2013 Tagged litterbox, kitten in Urine Marking & House Soiling

Answers

There is a litter called kitten attract that guarantees litter box usage by Dr. Elsey, and also an attractant additive. There might have also been a time in his past when he was wrapped in a blanket and could not hold his bladder, which became a habit. Remove the blanket, because if a cat smells their own pee they will resoil the area. If it's on your bed, you need to wash it with a urine remover product to remove the pheromones, or he will keep resoling the affected areas. ^_^