my cat left a dead mouse in my shoe... above all i was wondering how to get the stench of death out of my brand new snea

Asked by Member 1132559 on Sep 25th 2012 Tagged mice, smells in Pet Products

Answers

Sorry it took so long to answer. Hopefully by now, the smell is gone. Your cat was honoring you by leaving you this "gift", but I know it's gross. You can always try to wash the shoes if they are washable. There are also products available at most stores for "stinky feet"--powders, sprays, etc. and there are also solutions like Zorbx and room sprays that might work.

In my opinion it's not a bad idea to try to remove the smell by pouring vinegar it it (hope doesn't spound so strange) and then if sneakers are washable, just wash them.
I think it works, at least for me :-)