West

My cat jumped in the bubble bath.

Trauma has been experienced by all. I jumped out and rubbed him down so there weren't any visible suds on him, but I can't stop him from licking his wet tail/legs. Should I be concerned that the bubble bath will poison him? I probably added two tablespoons to an entire bathtub.


Asked by West on Mar 6th 2013 Tagged squeakyclean in Swallowing Foreign Objects
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Joey

I doubt highly that the amount of bubble bath that he will ingest will harm him - more than likely he will just vomit. Just watch him and see what happens - I am sure he will be fine. I would however, brush him - as he is going to lick until he is dry and will ingest a lot of fur. Good luck.


Joey answered on 3/7/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer