My CAT is very skinny and old, and even though she can eat she's wobbly and thin, is there anything I can do to help?

I know my cat is very old, stone deaf, and quite wobbly on all fours, but I can't stand putting her to sleep,she can still eat but it can't seem to help and my friend says it's natural because she's very old and dying. But I just want to know is there any other way to numb the pain for my Cat? :(

Asked by Member 1132189 on Sep 23rd 2012 Tagged cat, pain, wobbly, skinny, thin, help in Illness & Disease

Answers

I have read some other post and this post and found it to be very useful for the users.

Thanks
www.pestcontrol3.com
www.packersmoversdirectory.net

I am so very sorry. I have 2 old dogs and I know how you feel. You need to speak with someone about her, preferably her vet. If you don't have a vet, I'm sure there is a good one where you live who will speak with you about her quality of life and if anything can be done to make her comfortable. Do not try to medicate her yourself. I know a lot of people want their beloved animals to pass away at home in their own environment and want to make them as comfortable as possible until that day. This is where you need the help of a veterinary professional. They can also help you with grief counselling. They won't make the decisions for you, but they can help you be content with the decision you do make. God bless you and your girl. We will keep you in our prayers.