manow

My cat is showing some pretty scary symptoms wondering if I need to take my baby to the vet asap

my cat is 4 years old lately she's been having some scary symptoms like excess of grooming, sleeping a lot more than usual, she's been eating pretty regularly that I know of, I've also noticed that she's been using the bathroom a lot more than normal, along with diarrhea, she seems to be thirsty all the time she has also been a little jumpy and skittish lately too, meowing a lot even when she's sleeping , she's also been more affectionate like real needy for my attention I'm really worried about her and I know that that's going to that can be pretty costly but her symptoms are really starting to worry me do I need to take her

Asked by manow on May 1st 2013 in Illness & Disease

Answers

Lucky

I would take her even if it is nothing
better to be safe than sorry good luck hope she is feeling better soon

Lucky answered on 5/3/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer