My cat is neuter but he still seems to be fighting why??

My cat is neuter but he comes to my house with fighting marks but I don't understand why can anyone help me out?? Im really concern

Asked by Member 1167101 on Jan 16th 2014 in Spaying & Neutering

Answers

Just becasuse an outside cat is neutered does not mean that he won't have territorial issues with neighboring cats. The best way for your cat to be safe is to convert him to an indoor/outdoor lifestyle where he goes out during the day and comes back in at night when it gets dark. Try to keep him in at night and see how it goes; he may take to it quickly if food is provided! ^_^

Tobias

One reason and two possibilities. One, he is imposing on another cats territory or two, another cat is imposing on his. When you have a outdoor cat you don't know what their personality is like around other outdoor cats. They don't always play friendly. If you are really concerned, make him an indoor cat.

Tobias answered on 1/24/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer