Bubby

My cat is acting strange PLEASE READ.

Bubby has been acting really weird this week. A few days ago she is growling when i touch around her face and when i pick her up. She also isnt eating. I left her alone and the next day she was fine. A few days later she acting the same way. I dont really know what to think of this hole thing, My boyfriend said that his cat use to act weird every now ans then and that her behavior is normal. If this gets any worse I will take her to the vet. But for right now i'd like anyone's opinion on why she is acting like this. what it could be. and how it could be fixed.

Asked by Bubby on Sep 24th 2012 Tagged pain, actingstrange, help in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

No, this is not "normal". Bubby needs to go to the vet. It sounds like she has a bad tooth or something else wrong in her mouth. This doesn't cure itself, it only gets worse, and if the infection spreads, it could kill her. My Hope was a Katrina rescue and she had an infection in her mouth from being on her own for so long that it was too late to treat it. The fact that Bubby isn't eating is a good indication that something in her mouth is bothering her. If she's that touchy, I wouldn't try to look to see what it is. You or your BF could get bitten. Let the vet do the exam.