Close X

my cat is 1.5 year old when she is sleeping it souns like she has a small blockage/snor in her nasal. is there cause for

Asked by Member 1151515 on Jan 23rd 2013 in Health & Wellness

My Lizzie also snores. Loud. When I adopted her, I read on her papers that she did have an upper respiratory infection in the shelter, but other than snoring, she shows no signs of being sick. Those would be watery eyes, wheezing when she's awake, not eating (cats won't eat what they can't smell), hiding and sleeping all the time. But I would tell you that if you haven't had her to the vet recently, she does need to go. It's always good to get a professional medical opinion and advice when you have concerns about your fur baby!