My cat I missing and has been missing since 15 December 2012 . He is a boy cat 7-9 months . Will he come back . Is this

My cat Roo is missing . He has been missing since the 15 December . He is 7-9 months old . He was a lovely family cat and was not likely that he would go missing . I've been wondering if he has gone to another home but then wouldn't that home do something or put up a sign saying found cat ? I have checked many websites but I have not seen my cat on the missing bit .

DETAILS :

Name : Roo
Age :7-9 months .
boy
colour : orange . has little dots of colour on his stomach . Also answers to the name Messy , Roo . he has had no operations done .His cheeks look like a hamster if you know what that means . My cat is quite tame and would not hurt you . IF YOU SEE MY CAT PLEASE REPLY BACK IMMEDIATLY AND TAKE THE CAT WITH YOU . I WILL BE CHECKING THIS WEBSITE DAILY SO PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING OR HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED . THANKOU VERY MUCH FOR READING .

Asked by Member 1149890 on Jan 14th 2013 Tagged missing, cat, help, details in Adoption & Rescue

Answers

I am so sorry that Roo is missing. Have you notified your local animal shelters, rescues and your animal warden (through your police department)? Vets also hear of people who have found animals. PetSmart used to allow customers to post photos of lost animals. This site is international and unless someone who lives near you happened to see your post, you're better off staying local. I hope Roo comes back soon! Keep us posted!

Try putting his info on several different websites. Google Missing Pets to get you started. See if local vet offices, pet stores & places like that will let you put up his information. Make sure you use a good picture of him. Good luck!