my cat has the scoots pretty bad and he is occasionally throwing up, what could this be? He has not eaten anything that

My cat is 7, he has never had any medical or health issues. He was seeing a vet regularly until I moved to a different city, I do not have a vet here yet. He has been in this house for 6 mo. he started having diarrhea a couple of days ago and it doesn't seem to be getting better. Tonight he ate and then threw it up, then did it again. I have 2 cats and the other one seems to be fine. I let them graze and he is kinda fat, so I took the food away for the night, he wont starve! I don't know if this is normal for cats, they have never done this before, maybe occasionally but not like this. He seems to be shedding more than usual but that is the only thing that is different.

Asked by Member 1177359 on Jun 27th 2013 Tagged catswithdiarrhea in Illness & Disease

Answers

If you are not watching your cat 24-7, you don't know what he ate... a lizard, grass or a bug. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ROUTINE VETERINARY CARE. Ask your neighbors what vet they use and take in this guy asap. He obviously needs a physical and yearly exam. All pets and people should go to the doctor for an annual physical and health check. We have nothing without our health... ^_^