My cat has a weird spot!!!!

My girl cat has a little spot in her belly about 3 inches down right under her arm. It looked like a little bead that's black and it is raised above the skin. I thought it was something stuck to her to I tried to pull it out and a little tube of skin colored flesh started to come out. I'm so scared is she ok? Is that her nipple? It is a worm? Will she be ok? What is it? Thanks a bunch

Asked by Member 1199253 on Nov 13th 2013 Tagged weirdspot, nipple in Health & Wellness

Answers

If it's parallel to another on the opposite side and three or four rows down vertically, those are nipples. If not, it sounds like a tick, which can be deadly. You can buy a tick key to remove the tick instead of letting it bury deeper if that is what it is, and buy a good remover like an 8-month seresto collar. ^_^