My cat has a nasal/sinus infection that is impossible to clear up, EColi is the primary bacteria. I am taking Orencia in

Nasal discharge and constant sneezing. The cat smells like EColi smells so no one wants to be near her.

Asked by Member 847877 on Jun 21st 2009 in Illness & Disease

Answers

Remember, we are not vets here, just a group of people who are owned by their cats. Even if our kitties may have had the same disease, what worked for them might not work for you. Having said that, may I suggest that you look for a specialist clinic in your area? Some, like the one where I live, are called "Referral Clinics" because you have to be referred by your own vet. They are usually listed in the phone book, but all vets know where they are located. These clinics have specialists in every area of cat/dog medicine and treament.They also have payment plans available. You may also want to investigate a clinic specializing in just cats. It never hurts to get a second opinion and they may have an idea that would work for your kitty. Good luck.