Baby Blue

My boy Spookie will be 21 years old in December. He is not well, but not in pain. I am referring to Spookie not Blue

Asked by Baby Blue on Oct 22nd 2013 Tagged lastday in Health & Wellness

Answers

You will know when your cat stops eating. In the wild he would wander off by himself and die peacefully. However, if his quality of life is suffering, take him in to see the vet because 1) that's VERY old, and 2) cats hide their illnesses EXTREMELY well out of instinct. Just because a cat does not show pain does not mean at all that he's not in agony. Panda had bladder stones as big as marbles which had to be surgically removed for years, and I had no clue until one day I noticed him not peeing. The next day he peed blood all over the vet's table and I felt horrible. Let a medical professional help you to figure this out... ^_^