Skittles

My 8 month old kitty has a whisker problem. Her whisker break and they don't grow back. Is there a otc med I can give he

Skittles just got over tapeworm and we had got a new pup and maybe its stress but I don't know. Her whiskers break off and there real short. What should I do? Before I go the vet I want to see if it isn't something she can do herself. Because I'm still paying for tapeworm visit.

Asked by Skittles on Jan 8th 2014 Tagged whiskers in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

Hi, cute name! You need to get her healthy before they will return, and it will take at least a couple of months, so be patient. Chronically ill people lose their hair and have brittle nails and thin eyelashes, and your kitten is still getting over the cat equivalent of this. Thank you for rescuing and give her a chance to heal... it'll be worth it. happy Meow Year ^_^

I am totally agree with Bezalel. Just be patience and wait for some months. Your cat will be alright.