Lump on my cat's stomach?

My cat has a lump on her stomach that hurts when we touch her. I can't even pick her up. She hissed at her brother that was trying to play with her which she has done since we got her. Just tonight she hissed at him and she's slept all day. She's 9 weeks old.

Asked by Member 1109567 on May 6th 2012 Tagged lump, hurt, injury in Health & Safety

Answers

Please understand that even if we were veterinary professionals here, there is no way we could diagnose or suggest treatment for your cat over a computer. If she is lethargic, anti-social and in pain, she needs to be seen by a vet in real times who can examine her and treat her. She's a very young kitten and is not behaving normally. If money is an issue, vets will work out a payment plan with you. I've never heard of a vet who will refuse to see a sick/injured cat because the owner is having financial difficulties.

im no vet but this sounds like some sort of tumor. my cat died from a tumor last week with hardly amy warning. please take your cat to the vet it could save her life.

Milagro the Miracle

Take her to the VET...immediately! What are you waiting for?

Milagro the Miracle answered on 5/8/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer