Kitty hiding (urgent please help!)

Hello, my kitten has been hiding behind the sink for about a day, and I couldnt be able to reach for her. We just moved into our new house this week, and she hasnt really settled down yet. The sink is dark and even with a flashlight I cannot see where she is. My kitty has this strange ability to open drawers, cupboards etc so she went in there herself, leaving some fur track so im pretty sure she's in there. I tried to put food, toys and even my clothing to tempt her out of the back of the sink. Is there any other thing I can do to tempt her out?

Thank you very much!

:)

Asked by Member 1182776 on Jul 28th 2013 Tagged hiding in Behavior & Training

Answers

If she won't come out, go in and get her to ensure her safety! Use baby locks for your cabinets- that will keep her out for sure. You can also use treats after 6 months of age. You can always use smell (food) to entice as well! ^_^